§ 1 General information
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all services of CoWorking & Offices Leipzig GmbH, hereinafter referred to as “Workflow”, which it provides to its customers/contractual partners. General terms and conditions of the customer, which are contrary to these terms and conditions or go beyond this, shall not apply without an express written confirmation by Workflow.
(2) The offer is aimed at both private customers and entrepreneurs. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who, in concluding the contract, acts in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity.
(3) All agreements made between Workflow and its customers in individual contracts must be made in writing and take precedence over these GTC.
§ 2 Performance description
(1) Workflow offerings and services include the provision of office space and workplaces, including unlimited internet access (WLAN), the provision of meeting and conference rooms, virtual office offices, lockers within the scope of the workplace tariffs offered and the associated services associated services and office infrastructure.
(2) Depending on the chosen tariff/contract type, the possibility of use is limited to a certain type and/or time of use. For tariffs with flexible workplaces, no guarantee can be given for the availability of free workplaces at any time.
(3) The copying credits and contingents for meeting and conference rooms, depending on the tariff booked, are valid per month. Unused credits and contingents cannot be transferred, paid or transferred to third parties in the next month.
(4) The contract is concluded in person with the customer and cannot be transferred to third parties.
(5) The workstations are equipped with a table, chair, electricity, light and internet access.
(6) At the beginning of the contractual relationship, the customer has checked the equipment and recognized its functionality.
(7) The flexible office workplaces must be cleared completely by the customer at the end of each day of use.
(8) By booking the office address (virtual office), the customer is entitled to use the provided address as a business address during the contract period and to use it as company headquarters.
(9) When booking an office address (virtual office), the customer will be notified at Inbox at least 3 days after the inbox by email. The customer is responsible for picking up the mail.
(10) The workstations may only be used by the customer for the purpose specified and described in the license agreement. A change of the enterprise requires the express written agreement of Workflow. A breach of this provision entitles Workflow to termination without notice.
§ 3 Access conditions and rules of conduct
(1) The access to the office and workplaces and the use of the services are granted to the customer weekdays between 9.00 am and 6.00 pm or with their key card at any day and night time on seven days of the week. Day tickets are only available on workdays between 9.00 am and 6.00 pm.
(2) The loss of the key card must be reported immediately. Guilty default of payment of the customer entitles Workflow to refuse the right of access until the arrears are settled.
(3) Workflow reserves the right to expel customers in the event of business-damaging, immoral or offensive behavior of the company.
(4) Workflow provides the common areas and the coworking area for events. Should it be necessary within the framework of the events to implement customers for the duration of the events, Workflow will provide for a substitute workplace. There are no claims or compensation claims of the customer against Workflow. If tables or seats are moved or relocated within the framework of the events, Workflow will provide for a replacement workstation. As a result, no claims or compensation claims of the customer against Workflow arise.
§ 4 Conclusion of contract
(1) With the booking initiated by the customer and accepted by Workflow, a contract is concluded according to the tariff chosen by the customer. The contract is concluded in writing by email or on- site.
(2) By booking, the customer assures that the data provided is complete and true. The customer undertakes to immediately notify the change of his data.
§ 5 Tariffs and payment methods
(1) All prices are net prices plus the current value-added tax and refer only to the services included in the selected tariff. Services that go beyond this must be remunerated separately.
(2) Payment is made by the following means of payment: SEPA direct debit, credit cards (MasterCard, American Express, VISA), debit cards. Workflow reserves the right not to accept individual payment methods without giving reasons.
(3) Bank charges and handling costs incurred by Workflow as a result of non-payment of the debit or due to an objection shall be borne by the customer.
(4) Service fees and user fees are due no later than the third working day of each month. For timeliness, the receipt of payment in the account of Workflow applies.
(1) Workflow will observe the regulations on data protection according to the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the other statutory data protection regulations.
(2) The customer agrees that his data necessary for the performance of the contract will be stored on data carriers.
(3) The customer has the right to revoke his consent at any time with effect for the future. Workflow undertakes to delete the personal data of the customer immediately in this case.
§ 7 Termination of the contractual relationship
(1) The contract is concluded for a limited period.
(2) A contract concluded for an indefinite period may be terminated by both parties in writing with a notice period of four weeks to the end of the month.
(3) The right to premature termination for cause remains unaffected for both parties and in all cases. All cancellations must be made in writing.
(4) Workflow can terminate the contract without notice, with immediate effect, if there is cause for extraordinary termination. This occurs if the customer twice with his payment obligations defaulted or breached his contractual obligations in any other way culpably. Furthermore, if the
basis for the use relationship with the customer ceases (termination of the main lease).
(5) The customer shall treat the office space, furniture and equipment with care and shall return it to Workflow after the termination of the contractual relationship in a contractual, complete, faultless and usable condition. All damage to the rooms and objects provided the use and/or the loss of items must be fully reimbursed by the customer.
(6) The customer is obliged to return all key cards to Workflow. If the customer does not fulfill this obligation in time or not, Workflow is entitled to open and clean the workplaces. If left unclaimed, the goods may be stored and removed at the expense of the customer.
(7) If the customer does not hand over the office and / or workplace in time, he shall be liable for all damages incurred by the late return, even if these exceed the amount of the loss of use.
§ 8 Treaty Implementation
(1) Subletting to third parties is excluded.
(2) Repairs and structural changes, which are expedient for the preservation and expansion of the building or the workplace or the prevention of dangers or the removal of damages, may be carried out by Workflow after a reasonable deadline, in consultation with the customer. If there is danger in delay, it requires no consent of the customer and no deadline. The customer is obliged to keep his workplace always accessible for this case and to evacuate it immediately if necessary. All resulting costs are at his expense (replacement costs, delay damage). The customer assures that in the case of appropriate work he will not reduce the user fee and will not derive any claims for damages unless the use of the workplaces is impeded or excluded for a disproportionately long time.
(3) Within the scope of certain tariffs, the customer is entitled to set up his furnishings, in particular furniture and technical peripherals, after consultation with Workflow in the rooms.
(4) Alterations to the workplaces that do not interfere with the building structure, conversions, installations, changes to the sanitary and lighting systems are only permitted with the written permission of Workflow at the customer’s expense. At the request of Workflow, the customer must professionally restore the workplace at the latest upon return. A claim for compensation of the customer does not exist – even if Workflow waives the restoration of the original condition. If Workflow agrees to a change in the workplace by the customer, then necessary regulatory approvals, of whatever kind, must be obtained by the customer. The costs are borne by the customer.
(5) Workflow provides the customer with technical equipment (telephones, flat screens etc) and other furnishings in perfect condition. The devices are regularly tested for their functionality and maintenance. The technical objects and other furnishings must be handled with care. Any improper use is prohibited, any damage will be charged to the customer.
§ 9 User behavior on the Internet
(1) The customer undertakes to respect and comply with all applicable legal provisions and guidelines. In particular, he must comply with German laws in traffic via Workflow and to report violations of the law without delay. The sole responsibility for all his actions and omissions in the context of Internet use is borne by the customer.
(2) The customer is subject to legal restrictions in the query, storage, transmission, distribution and presentation of certain contents, including in particular the copyright restrictions. Copying, distributing or downloading copyrighted music or movies is strictly prohibited. If culpable breaches of these obligations lead to damage at Workflow, the customer must replace Workflow and indemnify Workflow from claims of third parties.
§ 10 Warranty, liability
(1) The customer has inspected the workplaces thoroughly before concluding the contract. He noted that the workplaces are located in an open-plan office and cannot be locked separately. The customer waives due to its known condition on any claims under § § 536, 536a BGB. Reduction claims do not exist in this respect. Workflow does not assume any warranty for the condition of the respective workplace with the customer upon handover and the duration of use.
(2) The customer is responsible for the sufficiently secure closure of rented cabinets or the like. self-responsible. Workflow is not liable for stolen objects. For the cloakroom also no liability is assumed.
(3) Workflow is not liable for the infringement of third-party property rights concerning the customer’s work, as well as the transmission of data and data carriers by the customer. The customer is responsible for ensuring that all competition, copyright, trademark, data law or other legal violations in the contractual relationship with Workflow are omitted. If Workflow becomes aware of such legal violations, the contractual relationship will be terminated immediately. In the event of a breach of the law, the customer indemnified Workflow from any claims of third parties and obliges Workflow to compensate for the damage, which also includes necessary legal and consulting costs.
(4) Workflow shall be liable in cases in which Workflow is obliged to reimbursement of damages or reimbursement of expenses based on contractual or statutory claims, only for intent, gross negligence or if Workflow is responsible for injury to life, limb or health. This does not affect the liability for the culpable breach of essential contractual obligations and guarantees.
(5) A liability of Workflow for a profit of the customer is excluded.
(6) Workflow will make every effort to remedy any deficiencies or disruptions to Workflow services. The customer must contribute to what is reasonable for him to prevent or minimize possible damage and to eliminate the disruption.
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) Workflow reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without naming reasons. The changed conditions will be sent to the customer by email at the latest two weeks before their entry into force. If the customer does not object to the validity of the new terms and conditions within two weeks of receiving the email, the changed terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted. In the event of a contradiction, Workflow is entitled to terminate the contract without notice.
(2) Changes to this contract must be made in writing. This also applies to the change of the written form requirement.
(3) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies.
(4) If the customer is a merchant, the place of jurisdiction is Leipzig.
(5) Should individual clauses of these terms and conditions be or become wholly or partially invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions. The parties undertake to replace the invalid provision with an effective provision which, as far as legally possible, most closely approximates the interests of the parties expressed in these terms and conditions. The same applies if any additions are necessary.
This terms and conditions declaration is currently valid
and has the status of January 1st, 2022.